To our Current and New Patients,
We are excited to welcome everyone back! Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and we are looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows the most up-to-date infection control guidelines and recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Rest assured that our Practice will always put your safety first as we continue to provide exceptional dental care to our patients and community—and have achieved or exceeded all standards of cleanliness and safety. We follow stringent cleaning and sanitizing and pride ourselves on a clean and safe healthcare environment.
Below are some of our enhanced safety protocols to protect your health and well-being:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment to minimize waiting times for others. We have expanded our hours of operation to accommodate the backlog of patients and assure that all patients are able to be seen.
- Waiting in the Car and Screening for COVID-19– patients will be asked to call us when they arrive in our parking lot and will be virtually screened for COVID-19. We will call patients back when their provider is ready to see them. A staff member will greet patients at the front door to take their temperatures and distribute hand sanitizer. Each patient must wear their own mask into the office until seated in the dental chair. Unless necessary, we ask that patients refrain from using our public spaces, including restrooms.
- No Visitors: visitors accompanying the patient will be asked to wait in their car unless they are needed to assist the patient.
- Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitizing: all operatories will undergo strict disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients. Common area surfaces will be routinely cleaned using EPA approved disinfectant products to protect against COVID-19. We have purchased air management purifiers with HEPA 13 air filtration for every treatment room and front office to remove germs from circulating air.
- Staff will wear all COVID-19 appropriate PPE per ADA, CDC & OSHA guidelines
- We have purchased new equipment and introduced protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
We regret that this latest crisis and the steps we need to implement might rob us of some of the personal touch, informality, and lighthearted banter that normally accompany a visit to our office. But please know that our caring culture and personal touch will remain steadfast and we will figure out a way to make a visit to our office fun again.
We miss our patients and caring for each of you. Thank you for your trust and loyalty to our practice. We are excited to see you all again!
Peter Breen DMD & Staff